Sunday, May 07, 2006

My Meanderings

The past couple of weeks have been wonderful weather-wise, sunny and warm, but not too warm. Perfect Spring weather, in other words. So Tom and I have been walking around, checking things out, eating good foods, and hanging out with nice people. Basically, I'm remembering why I love living in New York. It's kind of easy to forget when it's cold, wet, and I have to write a giant rent check every month. Sigh.

So, check out my wanderings up to Union Square where we ran into an amazing peace march, planned dinner at the farmers market, and stopped into an Italian market.

Today Tom and I convinced ourselves we were going to Riverside Park to check out Studio in the Park, but we really wanted an excuse to go Levain Bakery and Gray's Papaya on the Upper West Side. Hello delicious junk food! We did go to the park and walked at least twenty blocks...that counts, right?

No comments: